Fees and Booking
43rd Annual Conference and Art Book Fair
6th – 8th April 2017
All delegates, including convenors and speakers must pay to attend the conference.
Discounted fees are offered to AAH members, find out more about supporting the AAH through membership.
We've extended the early booking period until 8 March to help accommodate the high number of membership and conference bookings.
IMPORTANT - if you have joined to get member discount on your fees you can go ahead and book at the member rate, there is no need to wait for your membership to be processed as we can sync your details.
Tickets for AAH2017
Book your place online
Early booking prices - extended until 8 March
- £300 Full Conference (up to 3 days)
- £200 Day Delegate
- £210 Full Conference Member
- £150 Day Delegate Member
- £100 Full Conference Member Student/Concession*
Standard booking prices - after 8 March:
- £365 Full Conference (up to 3 days)
- £265 Day Delegate
- £275 Full Conference Member (up to 3 days)
- £215 Day Delegate Member
- £165 Full Conference Member Student/Concession*
If you are Convenor or Speaker and want to know which ticket to get:
Convenors or Speaker should choose the ticket rate that applies to them. For instance;
If you are a student speaker: student speeakers can opt for the student/concession rate of £100 early bird or £165 standard HOWEVER this only applies to members, so students or concessions will need to become a member (for £25) as well. You can join and book at the same time and we will sync your details.
There is no non-member student/concession rate, if you do not wish to join then you must pay a regular non-member rate. The student/concession rate that we offer is subsidised which is why we encourage support through membership.
Lunch Tickets (optional)
£7.00 per day. pre-booking now closed
'Grab & go' lunch bags will be available to pre-book for Friday and Saturday. 'Grab & Go' lunches are charged at cost, we charge you what they cost us. But you can of course bring your own lunch or buy lunch from local cafes or shops as well. 'Grab & Go' lunch is useful if you want to attend lunch-time sessions.
Conference Dinner (optional) - Thursday 6 April
£26.50 per person. pre-booking now closed
Delegates have the option to attend a conference dinner on Thursday 6 April. This will take place after the keynote lecture in Burleigh Court hotel. A three course dinner will cost £26.50 per person.
How to Book
Book and pay online. You will be able to pay by Credit/Debit card. If you have any queries regarding payment options please contact the AAH Office.
Terms and Conditions of Fees
• Conference fees include: attendance to all academic sessions, keynote lecture, forums/workshops, bookfair, receptions and tea/coffee are also included.
• Conference fees exclude: lunch, some conference visits, accommodation, and evening meals.
• Convenors and Speakers must pay to attend. Convenors are responsible for ensuring their speakers pay. Convenors may be responsible for covering any outstanding speaker fees from their session.
• Delegates wishing to attend for only one day at the day rate should specify which day they will be attending.
• *Concessions apply to delegates and speakers who are students, retired, or unwaged (proof may be requested upon registration at the event).
• Speakers/Convenors who qualify as concessions can pay concession rates.
• If your affiliated institution has Institutional Membership you will qualify for membership rates.
Booking Cancellation Policy
Once you have submitted your booking, you will be liable for the whole fee whether or not you have sent payment. Bookings are only transferable to another delegate from the same institution. Refunds of up to 50% on all conference and bookfair bookings may be given up to 1 March 2017. Cancellations made beyond this date will be non-refundable, but pre-paid bookings may be transferable to another AAH event depending upon circumstances. Only in exceptional circumstances will delegates qualify for a 75% refund on cancellations made after 1 March 2017.
AAH Member Discounts
If you're an AAH member you can attend the Annual Conference at a significantly reduced rate. Find out more about membership
The AAH will only use the information you provide on your booking form for conference administration purposes only. We will not disclose this information to any other person or organisation, except in connection with the AAH2017 event. A delegates list, containing only names and instutional affilications, may be made available on the AAH website. During the event photos may be taken for AAH use in our newsletter, Bulletin, or for our website.