Benefits of AAH Membership include:
- Reduced fees for the AAH Annual Conference and Book Fair
- Significant discounts (c. 75%) on subscriptions to the AAH's journal Art History based on publishers price) including online access (except Institutional Members)
- Regular news and information updates via Bulletin and e-Bulletin newsletters
- Conferences and forums covering a variety of subjects and periods for students and professionals
- Discounts on subscriptions to relevant journals and
on selected books, magazines and catalogues.
- Funding opportunities for students on internships in the UK
- Awards, prizes and support schemes for various activities and events
- Art Historians & Arts Professionals online directory
- AAH Members' groups organise events and offer networks for: Students, School teachers, those in Higher and Further Education, Freelance & Independent art historians and Museum and Gallery professionals
- The AAH Initiatives Fund provides small grants for projects and events that promote and develop wider participating within art history education.